The field of animal communication involves the direct mind-to-mind inter-species telepathic communication between animals and humans.
This involves both receiving as well as sending information in the form of words, pictures, emotions, smells, textures and physical body sensations, etc. from one being to another.
Through this specific process questions can be asked of each individual and a range of answers can be given. Discussion and negotiation of issues can occur and occasionally a change in behaviour and emotional balance may result.
All animals are able to speak telepathically and often welcome the opportunity to do so with their owner, carer or trainer. The most regularly spoken to animals are dogs, cats, horses, birds and reptiles as well as neighbourhood native wildlife.
An example of topics can include the following:
- How are you?
- What do you enjoy doing?
- How does your body feel?
- What are your favourite/less favourite foods?
- What would you like to change in your life/environment?
- Who do you like to see/share your environment with?
- What do you feel your purpose is on Earth and with your human(s)
- What else would you like your humans to know?
- And many more …