Please come on down and experience all we have to offer at Lotus Wellbeing Centre.
Our retail store will have 25% off everything and there will be lucky door prizes and other special offers!
You can speak with any of our practitioners free of charge. Gain insight to what natural health options are best for you to optimise your health and wellbeing.
- Discounted mineral analysis (OligoScan) with naturopath, Sharyn Hocking – only $75, usually $135 (bookings essential)
- Gut health is the foundation of wellness, learn more with naturopath, Kara Belgrove, in a free workshop
- Massages with Melissa Smith
- FREE 20 min consultations with Nutritionist, Krystal Holt
- FREE workshop with Dr Ashley Browne: education on postural health, together with free posture analysis after the talk
- Achieve your goals, break free from what’s holding you back with Hypnotherapy and Psychology with Peta Murphy – free mini-consults and advice available
- Learn how to use essential oils for meditative purposes and to release emotional stress with Cath Andrews, kinesiologist
- Understand the many benefits of acupuncture with Andrea Johansen
- Guided healing meditation with Ganesha Ma and information on the importance of mindfulness for optimal mental health
All workshops and consultations are free and you will (often) be offered a discounted follow up service as a gift for attending our Open Day event.
Experience an energy healing meditation led by our Psychologist and Ignite Your Spirit therapist Meiling (Ganesha Ma). Through this guided style of meditation you will let go of the ‘chatter’ and become more connected with the stillness that is already within you.
Gut health – what you need to know! Naturopath, Kara Belgrove, explains how to cultivate a healthy digestive system so that you can live with vibrancy and good health.
Understanding the importance of good posture with Dr Ashley Browne – followed by FREE postural assessments for workshop attendees.
Using essential oil to enhance meditation, clear energy blocks and release emotional stress taught by Cath Andrews, Kinesiologist and expert in aromatherapy.
How acupuncture can keep you healthy and youthful with acupuncturist, Andrea Johansen.
The heart and soul of yoga is … come and learn! Annie will educate you on more than the basic movements associated with yoga. Learn how this ancient practice can enhance every aspect of your mind, body and spirit.
Crystal Bowl Sound Healing with Barbara Jackson. End the day in a state of complete bliss as your entire energetic body is harmonised with the tones and vibrations of singing bowls.
2pm – close