Caffeine free and full of antioxidants.
Organic Rooibos has a refreshing and unique sweet flavour, with a characteristic deep red infusion. Meaning red-bush, organic Rooibos is native to the slopes of the mountain ranges of South Africa’s Western Cape.
Quantity: 25 bags
Planet Organic products are certified organic and grown as nature intended, with no synthetic chemicals, fertilisers or GMO’s. In fact, organic farming helps build a healthy global community. So, employing safe agricultural practices that work in harmony with our environment then ensure our farmers benefit with better working conditions.
Our products are grown in plantations where topsoil is nurtured naturally by composting not chemicals. Therefore, this reduces soil erosion and keeps land fertile. Organic farming practices stop chemical contamination to our waterways and promotes a healthy, diverse ecosystem for animal and plant life.
- Full on flavour, light on the earth. We are passionate about producing high quality, environmentally sustainable products that are better for you and the planet.
- Grown as nature intended in chemical free soil. You’ll taste the difference – pure and simple.
- We carry Australian Certified Organic accreditation and have met rigorous checks guaranteeing an organic supply chain back to the source.
- Our products are grown holistically and our coffee is Fairtrade, ensuring farmers benefit from safer agricultural practices and better working conditions.
- We avoid unnecessary packaging and plastics, using recycled, sustainable and compostable materials wherever possible.