Acupuncture is based on an ancient Chinese healing system that looks at the Qi (energy) flow in the body. When the flow of Qi in our body is disrupted in some way, this can result in the body presenting an ailment or a feeling of general ill health.
Acupuncture treats the body by bringing the Qi back into alignment through fine needles being inserted into the body at specific acupoints. These needles stimulate and enhance the flow of energy through the body, promoting a harmonious flow and bringing balance, harmony and health back into the body.
Health Fund Rebates Available
Ailments Treated with Acupuncture
The list of conditions commonly treated with acupuncture is extensive and includes:
* Allergies / Asthma * Arthritis / Joint Problems * Back Pain * Bladder / Kidney Problems * Constipation / Diarrhoea
* Cough / Bronchitis * Dizziness * Drug Addiction / Smoking * Fatigue * Gynaecological Disorders
* Headache / Migraine * Health Maintenance * Heart Problems / Palpitations * High Blood Pressure
* Immune System Deficiency * Pain Relief * Knee Pain / Neck Pain / Stiffness * Paralysis / Numbness
* Pre-Menstrual Syndrome * Sciatica * Sexual Dysfunction * Shoulder Pain * Skin Problems * Sports Injuries
* Sprains and Strains * Stress / Anxiety * Tendonitis * Weight Control
For more information about Kaylene