Reflexology and Podiatry
The warmest welcome to Feet Relief! I’m Cheryl, I am your fully insured Podiatrist and Reflexologist BSc. APodA and Aphra registered, with an ongoing 20 years experience. I am originally from North England. I lived in the South of the UK, in a place by the seaside called Poole, Dorset. I now live in Barrack Heights, Shellharbour area.
“I am committed to providing a fulfilled healthcare experience, which encompasses a holistic approach to your footcare and for your Mind – Body – Emotions – Spirit connections”
I qualified in the UK, with an internationally known ITEC level 3 qualification, using the Ingham Method of Reflexology. I have since trained with the Australian School of Reflexology 2018/19, qualifying with a Clinical Diploma in Advanced Reflexology. With an interest in Ayurveda – Science of Life – I have trained with the London Centre of Indian – adding the Ayurvedic Kansa Vatki Foot massage as an option.
I am also training to become a fully qualified Aromatherapist, currently studying a Practitioner Specialist certificate with the Australian College of Aromatherapy.
The feet speak volumes and tell us therapists what is occurring within the body. If you are looking for peace, serenity and total relaxation, then Reflexology is the therapy for you.
At each Reflexology session all reflex zones are worked to bring about homeostasis and rebalancing of the body systems, promoting overall health and wellbeing for these following areas:-
- Works on acupressure points along meridians
- Works on ten zones of the body
- Breaks up calcium deposits and uric crystals
- Stimulates the body’s healing mechanisms by rebalancing energy fields
- Stimulates autonomic nervous system and its impulses
- Cleanses the body of toxin build up
- Boost the immune system by working lymphatic system
- Amazing for oedema and limb swelling – good results for the when all other treatments have been exhausted
- Increase blood flow and enhance circulation
- Promote wound/muscle healing
- Reduce stress and lower cortisol hormones levels – working the endocrine system
- Reduce anxieties and depression by creating total relaxation of the mind
- Improves back pain by reducing muscle tension
- Aid and promote digestion
- Reduce allergic reactions
- Help reduce headaches/migraines
- Aid sleeps
- Helps with arthritic pain
- Reduce menopause symptoms
- Reduces tiredness and fatigue
- Promotes wellbeing
Advising treatments are continued over a longer period of time – block appointment dates can be arranged at reduced treatment rate.
*General Podiatry treatment is offered as an addition to a Reflexology session. Nail trimming – Corn/callus removal can be included to greatly ease prior discomfort and improve foot sensation during therapy.
Health Fund Rebates & Medicare Rebates available